Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
New Jersey’s Premiere In-Home And On-Site Massage And Spa Company
Pampered Soul Massage is a premier mobile massage and spa company in which we bring all our spa services to your location throughout the Tri-State Area.
Mobile Spa And Massage In The Comfort Of Your Own Preferred Location
Our mobile spa provides on-site, professional spa services, similar to what you would experience at your local walk-in day spa. These services can be provided on an individual basis in the comfort of your own home, business or your next big event, as a private group event called “spa parties”. We provide all the necessary products, supplies and equipment to make your big event a success! Decorations, if applicable, can include water fountains, candles and soothing spa music, etc…
From the business
We specialize in therapeutic massage and spa services for the individual, couples, Commercial/Promotional event, concerts, bridal hairstyling and make-up , and Customized spa parties for all life celebrations…
Established in 2005.
Pampered Soul Massage was started in 2005 by Colleen Jefferis, CMT. We have therapists on staff that can cover much of New Jersey. Providing in home spa services such as massage, skin care, spa parties and couples packages. We also have provided our services for large organized corporations for employee appreciation and back stage at concert halls.
Meet the Business Owner – Colleen Fitzpatrick Jefferis
Hi my name is Colleen I have been a certified massage therapist for the past 16yrs and have worked in many spa’s through-out NJ and Florida. I also have a four year degree in Therapeutic Recreation and Psychology.
My business is unique as we bring all our spa services to our clients home, hotel / bed and breakfast stays,corporate events and so much more. Working at the spa was ok… but bringing the spa to our clients is so much more rewarding…as it is a more relaxing atmosphere and we are not rushed to get the job done… I believe for every one hour of spa treatments you should rest one hour after… This is why I personally enjoy taking the spa on the road!